The Value of a Trial Lawyer
Look for a lawyer who:
- Has experience with your type of case, not one who has done a hundred criminal trials, or divorces.
- Find a lawyer who focuses his practice on injury cases.
- Make sure your lawyer will actually take your case all the way to trial if that is required.
- Look for a lawyer who has the financial ability to pay for the costs that are required to go to trial.
- Will take your case on a contingency fee basis, including the costs.
We believe that insurance companies know which law firms litigate cases and which ones just want to settle at all cost. If you are not represented by a law firm who has a reputation for litigating cases, your claim will not receive full value
We handle each case as if it were going to trial. We do a thorough investigation and we make sure we have all the evidence and work done at the beginning. Because of this, the insurance companies know that we have our facts together and are prepared to go to trial if needed. Our personal injury practice areas include the following: